Thursday, June 2, 2016

I'm back with my 2nd post!!

Oh wow! That was my 1st and last post. What have I been doing since then?!
Well, shortly after that post, I discovered I was pregnant with my 2nd child and she joined our family in November of 2014, my lil' horsey girl. She's a horse but a tiger deep inside. My son is a tiger but really more like a lamb. They are so so different.

Anyway, that's what I've been up to.. busy raising 2 kids, while working full time and without any help. I've tried the helper route but didn't work out. Maybe it's my A blood type and OCD-ish personality or maybe we were just unlucky and couldn't find the right one, who knows? We've been without a helper for more than a year now. It's been tiring but at least I don't have another 'problem' to deal with. Having flexibility and a really understanding boss helps ALOT! Maybe I'll share more on that one day and perhaps on how I've been managing without any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment