Monday, March 3, 2014

My first blog post

I have finally decided to jump on the bandwagon to start my own blog. I've been wanting to, for the longest time but just too lazy to begin. And now, here I am!
Why you should ask? Well, I personally have benefited from so many other blogger mommies who have shared so much and I've learnt so much from them since my journey as a mother began a little over 3 years ago. So, I feel I should also do my part and share my own journey, in the hopes that someone out there will benefit from it. Sharing is caring!

I do hope you will forgive any grammar or spelling mistakes that I make along the way. It's the content that matters, isn't it? Well, if I do start posting nonsense for some bizarre reason, then you have the right to write me a 'love note' to tell me off.

Just a short description about moi. I am a full time working mother of one (secretly wishing she is a tai-tai), with a loving and supportive husband (not so supportive on the tai-tai idea.. boo!). My darling son is 3 years old, turning 4 this year. I am originally from Malaysia but have been residing in Singapore for more than 10 years now. Yup, that's about it for now.

On the blog, well, my plan is to share in general about health, motherhood, parenting, education/learning and probably simple recipes (I'm not a good cook but I do have to cook occasionally when I don't have any help at home). My next post will be about our struggle with my son's eczema and how we overcame it. This was one of the reasons why I wanted to start a blog in the first place.

Ok, till the next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment